Cholinex 150mg 32 lozenges
Preparation for inflammation of the mouth and throat mucosa.
Active substance: cholines salicylate 150 mg
Excipients; sucrose, liquid glucose, glucose monohydrate, peppermint oil.
Adults and children over 12 years of age - on average, suck 1 lozenge 4 - 6 times a day.
Children aged 6 - 12 up to a maximum of 4 tablets a day. p>
If the sore throat persists within 1-2 days, please contact your doctor.
The active substance in Cholinex lozenges - choline salicylate acts locally:
- reducing swelling and congestion in the mouth and throat,
- bactericidal against some pathogenic microorganisms,
- increasing salivation, thereby enhancing the anti-inflammatory effect .
- inflammation of the mouth and throat,
- pain and swelling of the throat associated with inflammation,
- as an antibiotic support drug.
- Hypersensitivity to salicylates and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and other ingredients of the preparation.
- Do not administer in patients with esophageal varices due to the risk of hemorrhage. li>
Rare : allergic reactions (redness of the skin and rashes, cough, stuffy nose, swelling of the face, tongue, lips, difficulty swallowing or difficulty breathing), damage to the gastrointestinal mucosa (stomach pain, vomiting, bleeding).
Very rarely in children under more than 12 years old, there is a possibility of Reye's syndrome.
Warnings and precautions
During pregnancy and breastfeeding, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25 ° C.