Clotrimazolum 10mg/g krem 20g Aflofarm
The drug Clotrimazolum cream.
The active substance of the drug is clotrimazole.
1 g of cream contains 10 mg of clotrimazole.
In addition, the medicine contains: cetostearyl alcohol, octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, sorbitan stearate, synthetic sperm, benzyl alcohol, purified water.
The drug is intended for topical use. The cream should be applied in a thin layer to the affected areas 2 or 3 times a day.
The cream should be applied simultaneously to all infected areas.
Duration of treatment:
The medicine should be used for a period of 2 to 4 weeks, even if the symptoms disappear. Failure to do so may result in a recurrence of infection.
If symptoms worsen or do not improve after 7 days of use, consult your doctor again.
The cream contains the active substance clotrimazole, which kills most human fungi. Clotrimazole belongs to imidazole derivatives. The drug works especially on yeast and dermatophytes.
Indications h4 >
Clotrimazolum GSK cream is indicated for local treatment:
• onychomycosis of the hands and feet, torso, lower legs and legs caused by dermatophytes,
• mottled dandruff,
• infections of the skin and mucous membranes of the external genitalia (labia as well as foreskin and acorn) caused by yeast (these infections are also called candidates).
< strong> Do not take Clotrimazolum GSK
• If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to clotrimazole or any of the other ingredients of the medicine
Take special care using Clotrimazolum GSK
• It is not recommended to use around the eyes.
Using other medicines
Tell your doctor if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
• Clotrimazole applied topically to the mucous membranes of the external genitalia may damage latex mechanical contraceptives (condoms and intrauterine discs) ), thereby weakening their effectiveness. Therefore, other contraceptive precautions should be used during clotrimazole treatment and for at least 5 days after its termination.
Like all medicines, Clotrimazolum GSK can have side effects, although not everyone gets them.
With an unknown frequency, you may experience:
- allergic reactions such as hives, shortness of breath, low blood pressure, fainting, ( if this occurs, stop using the medicine and contact your doctor)
- itching, rash, blisters, peeling of the skin, discomfort, burning, swelling, irritation.
If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or armaceut.
Warnings and precautions
The drug can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding only if it is definitely necessary in the opinion of the doctor.