Doppelherz Aktiv For IMMUNE SYSTEM 30 capsules
Garlic-ginseng preparation with vitamins.
Nutritional value of the preparation
IngredientQuantity (1 capsule ł ka) % ZDS < / strong> Garlic oil macerate 180 mg Not applicable Ginseng root 50 mg Not applicable Vitamin B6 2 mg 100% Vitamin B1 1.4 mg 100% Vitamin A 300 µg 38% Vitamin E 10 mg 100%
*% the implementation of the recommended daily allowance (ZDS).
Garlic oil macerate (1: 1), ginseng root (Panax CA Meyer); vitamins: pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) and additional substances: soybean oil and soybean lecithin, silicon dioxide (filler); shell ingredients: gelatin, glycerol (humectant), caramel E 150 d (dye).
- Garlic is traditionally used in cold periods. Garlic extract strengthens the body's overall immunity. Allicin contained in garlic is responsible for strengthening the body's defenses. At the same time, garlic has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system. It inhibits the accumulation of cholesterol in blood vessels, which has a positive effect on the functioning of the heart and the entire circulatory system.
- Ginseng strengthens the body, stimulates the immune system and increases the body's vitality.
- Vitamins A and E ensure the proper functioning of the epithelium of the respiratory tract (bronchi, throat, nose). Both vitamins are antioxidants that counteract the formation of oxidized forms of lipids, which positively affects the condition of blood vessels.
- Vitamin B6 is involved in the production of antibodies. Together with vitamin B1, it strengthens the heart and blood vessels.
Recommended during periods of frequent colds, to strengthen the vitality of the body also in the elderly.
Recommended daily intake
Take 1 capsule daily with or just after a meal, with enough fluid. The dose can be increased to 2 capsules.
Do not chew, do not suck. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Dietary supplements may not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Conditions for reduced blood pressure. Concomitant use with anticoagulants should consult a doctor.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- A balanced diet and proper lifestyle are important for the functioning of the human body. li>
- Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Store at room temperature.
- Dietary supplements should be stored out of reach of small children.
- Protect from moisture and light.