Etopyrine 10 tablets
Etopyrine is a medicine used to treat headaches and moderate pain, especially of inflammatory origin.
1 tablet contains:
- acetylsalicylic acid 300 mg,
- etenzamide 100 mg,
- caffeine 50 mg .
Excipients: potato starch, lactose monohydrate.
Adults and children over 16 years: 1-2 tablets once or the same dose every 8 hours as needed. The drug should not be used for more than a few days.
Adults should not use more than 6 tablets a day.
- pain of moderate severity, especially of inflammatory origin
- allergic to acetylsalicylic acid or any of the other ingredients
- allergic to other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- if you have bronchial asthma, chronic respiratory diseases, hay fever
- if you have an active stomach and duodenal ulcer
- if you have active kidney, liver or heart failure
- if you have a blood clotting disorder p>
- if the patient has no selection of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase
- in children under 16 years of age
- do not use during the last trimester of pregnancy and during breastfeeding
- Gastrointestinal disorders: indigestion, heartburn, feeling epigastric fullness, nausea, vomiting, anorexia, abdominal pain, gastrointestinal bleeding, gastric mucosal damage, ulcer disease
- Hepatobiliary disorders: focal hepatic necrosis, tenderness and hepatomegaly, especially in patients with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid fever or liver disease; transient increase in serum transaminases, phosphatase and bilirubin.
- Nervous system disorders: tinnitus, hearing impairment, dizziness
- Renal and urinary disorders: proteinuria, leukocytes and urine erythrocytes, renal papillary necrosis, interstitial nephritis
- Cardiac disorders: heart failure
- Vascular disorders: hypertension
- Blood and lymphatic system disorders: thrombocytopenia, anemia hemolytic in patients with glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency, leukopenia, agranulocytosis, eosinopenia, increased risk of bleeding, prolonged bleeding time and prolonged prothrombin time
- Immune system disorders: hypersensitivity reactions: rash, urticaria, angioedema, bronchospasm
Blade enia and precautions
Using Etopirin tablets from headache with food, drink and alcohol span>
Take this medicine after a meal with plenty of water.
Do not drink alcohol during treatment because of the increased risk of damage to the gastrointestinal mucosa;
Use of the drug in patients with impaired liver and / or kidney function
In patients with hepatic and / or renal impairment may increase the risk of side effects, therefore the dose may need to be adjusted depending on the severity of the liver and / or kidney failure.
The drug is contraindicated in severe hepatic and / or renal failure.
Patient use Elderly patients
Elderly patients (over 65 years of age) should be given the drug at lower doses and at longer intervals because of the increased risk of side effects in this a group of patients.
Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility
In If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, or think you may be pregnant, or are planning to become pregnant, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before using this medicine.
The drug can be used in the first and second trimesters of pregnancy only if it is absolutely necessary in the opinion of the doctor.
- < li> Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Store below 25 o C. ul> div>