Extra spasmina 20 capsules
A herbal medicine traditionally used as a sedative.
1 capsule contains dry valerian root extract 250 mg, dry extract of lemon balm herb 5 mg, magnesium oxide 80 mg, vitamin B6 5 mg. Excipients: pregelatinised maize starch, stearic acid, bovine gelatin, titanium dioxide, iron oxide yellow, maltodextrin, silicon colloidal oxide.
2 capsules 2 to 3 times a day. Up to 6 capsules a day. Difficulty falling asleep: 2 capsules 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
- traditionally in mild nervous tension,
- traditionally as an adjunct in falling asleep.
- hypersensitivity to the ingredients of the preparation,
- renal failure,
- heart block,
- myasthenia gravis,
- not to be used by pregnant and lactating women breastfeeding,
- not for children under 12 years of age.
Gastrointestinal symptoms (e.g. diarrhea, abdominal pain, nausea) may occur during use.div >