Phytolysin oral paste 100 g
Phytolysin is a paste for oral suspension containing extracts of rhizomes, onion skins, birch leaf, fenugreek seeds, parsley root, goldenrod herb, horsetail herb, root lovage and knotweed herb.
Active substance: 100 g of paste contains Extractum compositum (1: 1.3-1.6; 45 ° ethanol) ex: Agropyri rhizomate 12.5 parts, Allii cepae squama 5.0 parts, Betulae folio 10.0 parts, Foenugraeci semine 15.0 parts, Petroselini radice 17.5 parts, Solidaginis herba 5.0 parts, Equiseti coat of arms 10.0, Levistici radice 10.0, Polygoni avicularis coat 15.0 - 67.2 g.
Excipients: Glycerol 99.5%, Agar, Peppermint oil, Sage oil, Orange oil, Pine oil, Wheat starch, Vanillin, Ethyl parahydroxybenzoate (Nipagina A), Water cleaned.
5g paste (1 teaspoon) contains not less than 0.06% flavonoids calculated as quercetin.
Drink 3-4 times a day, 1 teaspoon (about 5g) of paste dissolved in 1/2 cup of warm water .
Diuretic, carminative .
In infections and inflammation of the urinary tract, in urolithiasis and kidney sand, prophylactically in kidney stones.
Do not use the drug:
- in renal failure
- in renal failure heart
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the drug
- if you are hypersensitive to the ingredients of the preparation
Not found yet. One should be aware of the possibility of hypersensitivity to UV rays.
Warnings and precautions strong>
Phytolysin may increase the effect of:
- oral anticoagulants, including nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- hypoglycaemic drugs
- salts lithium
- monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- prolongation of the action of pentobarbital, aminopyrine and paracetamol
- inhibition of the absorption of drugs in the small intestine
- inhibition of beta-carotene absorption, alpha-tocopherol and cholesterol