Gold omega 3 D3 + K2 30 capsules
Dietary supplement with high omega-3 fatty acids, supplemented with vitamins D3 and K2.
Ingredients< p> fish oil (source of omega-3), vitamin K (menaquinone-7 - vitamin K2 obtained from soybeans by fermentation), vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopherol), vitamin D (cholecalciferol - vitamin D3); shell ingredients (gelatin, water, humectant - glycerol, dye - E 150d).
|Ingredients||1 capsule||RWS *|
Fish oil (65% Omega-3 fatty acids), including:
33% eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
22% docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
10% other omega-3 acids
|Vitamin D (D3)||50 mcg (2000 IU)||1000%|
|Vitamin K (K2)||50 mcg||67%tr>|
|Vitamin E (mg a-TE)||12 mg< td style = "font-size: 13px;"> 100%|
* RWS - reference intake value.
High-quality and concentrated cold-water fish oil, designated 65% Omega-3 fatty acids, supplements the diet with necessary unsaturations they omega-3 fatty acids.
Gold Omega 3® D3 + K2 also contains a high amount of natural vitamin K from natto, found in the most digestible and most active form - menaquinone-7 (vitamin K2). The product was supplemented with vitamin D (D3) at a level of up to 2000 IU
- Omega-3 EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) contribute to the proper functioning of the heart (beneficial effects occur in the case of consuming a total of 250 mg of EPA and DHA per day).
- Vitamins D and K help maintain the proper functioning of the circulatory system - vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting, while vitamin D helps maintain normal blood calcium levels .
- Vitamin D also participates in maintaining healthy bones and teeth, contributes to the proper absorption of calcium and phosphorus and helps in the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin K also participates in maintaining healthy bones.
The preparation is intended for adults to supplement the diet with polyunsaturated fatty acids from the omega-3 family and with vitamins D and K. Pro the duct is especially recommended for people who care about the proper functioning of the heart and the circulatory system, as well as those who care about maintaining healthy bones.
Recommended daily intake
1 capsule once a day after a meal, drinking plenty of water.
Contraindications: The product may contain traces of soy lecithin. If you are taking anticoagulants, consult your doctor before using the preparation. Do not use other preparations with vitamin D or K. Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any component of the product.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- To maintain normal health use a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- The dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Store at room temperature.
- Protect from light and moisture.
- Keep out of reach of small children.