old-Vit complex + iron orange 20 effervescent tablets
Gold-Vit complex + Iron is a dietary supplement in the form of effervescent tablets, containing a composition of vitamins, including vitamins C, B2, B6, B12, folic acid and high absorbable form of Ferrochel ® in the form of Albion® amino acid chelate (iron diglycinate).
Ferrochel iron ® is characterized by high bioavailability and good tolerance and reduction of gastrointestinal side effects.
acidity regulator - citric acid, bulking agent - sorbitol, acidity regulator - sodium carbonates; aromas, vitamins (L-ascorbic acid - vitamin C, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate - vitamin E, nicotinamide - niacin, retinyl acetate - vitamin A, calcium D-pantothenate - pantothenic acid, D-biotin - biotin , cyanocobalamin - vitamin B12, cholecalciferol - vitamin D, pteroylmonoglutamic acid - folate, pyridoxine hydrochloride - vitamin B6, riboflavin - vitamin B2, thiamine mononitrate - vitamin B1); sweeteners - sodium cyclamate, sucralose, acesulfame K; iron bisglycinate (Albion iron amino acid chelate ® ) - iron; carrier (sweetener) - polyethylene glycol, dye - beta-carotene (for orange flavor).
|Nutritional information||1 tablet||% ZDS *|
|Vitamin A (RE)||800 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin D||5 mcg< td style = "font-size: 13px;"> 100%|
|Vitamin E (a-TE)< td style = "font-size: 13px;"> 12 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B1||1.1 mg||100% < / td>|
|Pantothenic acid||6 mg||100%|
|Vitamin C||120 mg||150%|
|Vitamin B2||2.1 mg||150%|
|Vitamin B6||2.1 mg||150%|
|Vitamin B12||3 , 75 mcg||150%|
|Folic acid td>||300 mcg||150% td >|
*% ZDS - percentage of recommended daily intake;
The product contains sweeteners .
Scientific research has proven that iron:
- is an indispensable component of heme and iron-sulfur proteins that transport oxygen in the blood and in muscle tissue,
- participates in the energy metabolism of cells,
- plays an essential role in the formation of hemoglobin and red blood cells,
- as well as vitamins C, B2, B6, B12 and folic acid contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue,
- supports the functioning of u immune system.
- vitamin B6 participates in hematopoietic processes, and in the proper functioning of the nervous and immune systems;
- vitamin B12 is involved in the production of red cells;
- vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of proper iron metabolism and the normal state of red blood cells;
- vitamin C facilitates the absorption of nonheme iron;
- folic acid contributes to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy and inparticipates in hematopoietic processes.
The preparation is intended as a supplement to the daily diet with vitamins, in particular C, B2, B6, B12, folic acid - involved in hematopoietic processes and as a preparation that helps to cover iron needs - a component of hemoglobin, which is a carrier of oxygen in the body. Especially recommended for people with an increased need for iron - during periods of increased physical activity, blood donors, vegetarians and pregnant women, nursing, planning pregnancy, during the menstrual period.
Recommended daily intake
1 tablet, dissolve in 200 ml of water. It tastes best when chilled.
Security warnings< p> The preparation should not be used in the case of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- A balanced diet and proper lifestyle are important for the functioning of the body human.
- The dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Store at room temperature.
- Dietary supplements should be stored in an inaccessible way. for young children.
- Protect from moisture and light.