Halitofast for bad breath 30 tablets
Halitofast ™ dietary supplement designed for people seeking to keep their breath fresh.
sweetener - sorbitols; zinc bisglycinate (Albion® zinc amino acid chelate) - zinc; aromas, acidity regulator - citric acid; sweetener - acesulfame K; glazing agent - talc; thyme herb extract (Thymus vulgaris L.), sweetener - xylitol; anti-caking agents - magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide.
|1 tablet||2 tablets|
|Zinc td >||7.5 mg (75% *)||15 mg (150% *) td >|
|Thyme herb extract (Thymus vulgaris L.)||5 mg||10 mg|
* RWS - reference intakes.< h4 style = "font-size: 18px; font-family: Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"> Net weight
Dietary supplement in the form of lozenges, containing zinc in the form of a highly absorbable form of amino acid chelate and thyme herb extract (Thymus vulgaris L.).
Zinc helps maintain a proper acid-base balance, while the extract from thyme herb supports the maintenance of fresh breath and additionally soothes the throat.
Recommended daily intake
Depending on your needs, suck 1-2 tablets daily after a meal. After consuming the tablet, you should refrain from eating and drinking for about 30 minutes.
Possible discoloration of the product is a natural phenomenon that does not affect its quality.
Ingestion in excessive amounts may have a laxative effect.
< strong> Contraindications: It is not recommended for pregnant women and children under 15 years of age or in case of hypersensitivity to any component of the product,
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose. < / li>
- To maintain a healthy state of health, use a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- A dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Keep at room temperature.
- Protect from light and moisture. < li> Keep out of reach of small children.