Hydrominum 30 tablets
Hydrominum is a dietary supplement whose ingredients remove excess water from the body.
cellulose (bulking agent), nettle herb extract, green tea extract, opuntia fruit extract fig, grape seed extract, dandelion root extract, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (glazing agent), sodium carboxymethylcellulose cross-linked (bulking agent), magnesium salts of fatty acids (glazing agent), silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent), titanium dioxide (dye) hydroxypropyl (glazing agent), beeswax and carnauba wax (glazing agents).
|Prickly pear fruit extract||100 mg|
|Dandelion root extract||70 mg|
|Nettle extract||150 mg|
|Green tea extract||100 mg td >|
|Grape seed extract||80 mgtr>|
In properties of ingredients
The accumulation of water in the body may be associated with physiological changes in the hormonal balance during the menstrual cycle or caused by the use of oral contraceptives, inadequate diet and lack of adequate physical activity.
Hydrominum dietary supplement contains ingredients that support the natural elimination of water from the body along with unnecessary metabolism products (toxins), positively affecting the process of reducing and controlling the weight it gave. In addition, they help fight cellulite, support cleansing and natural detoxification of the body.
- Fig opuntia - supports fat metabolism and weight control. Limits the appetite.
- Dandelion - supports the excretion of excess water from the body. Has cleansing properties. Supports the body's natural detoxification.
- Nettle - supports the elimination of water from the body and fat metabolism. It has a positive effect on vitality and energy conservation.
- Green tea - has antioxidant properties, thanks to which it protects the body against the harmful effects of free radicals. In addition, it promotes the excretion of water from the body.
- Grape Seed Extract - helps reduce cellulite and helps you lose weight. It supports the weight control she gave, helps to shape the figure.
Recommended daily intake
Adults: 1 tablet daily.
- Allergic to any component of the product.
- People suffering or using diuretics.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult a physician before using the product.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- A balanced diet and proper lifestyle are important for the functioning of the human body.
- A dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute (replacement) a varied diet.
- Store at room temperature.
- Dietary supplements should be stored out of reach of small children.
- Protect from moisture and light.