Ibum gel 50g
Anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
1 g of gel contains - ibuprofen 50 mg, levomenthol 30 mg.
excipients: glycerol, ethanol 96%, polysorbate 20, carbomer, aminomethylpropanol, purified water.
The drug is used topically. Adults and children over 12 years: apply 5 cm to 12 cm gel (50 mg to 125 mg ibuprofen) up to 3 times a day to the sore spot. The gel should be gently greased until completely absorbed. Wash your hands thoroughly after using the medicine. Do not use the gel more often than every 4 hours a day and not more than 2 weeks, unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
Children under 12 years of age: the drug should not be used in children under 12 years of age without doctor's prescription.
The preparation is intended for symptomatic treatment:
- muscle aches,
- back pain,
- pain associated with musculo-skeletal disorders, such as mild forms of arthritis, sprains, sports injuries,
Hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any substance Hypersensitivity to acetylsalicylic acid or other NSAIDs.
History of bronchospasm, rhinitis or urticaria associated with aspirin or other NSAIDs.
The following side effects have been reported:
- Immune system disorders: hypersensitivity
- Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders: rash, pruritus, urticaria, redness, rarely edema, dermatosis
- Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders: asthma, bronchospasm, shortness of breath
- stomach and intestinal disorders: abdominal pain and indigestion.
Warnings and precautions
Pregnancy and breast-feeding:
Ask your doctor for advice before using this medicine.