Acerola Meltiki for children 60 lozenges
Preparation Meltiki® Acerola contains natural vitamin C from the acerola fruit, which supports the proper functioning of the immune system.
Little citrus taste.
carrier: mannitol, corn starch, acerola powder (25% vitamin C content), stabilizer: polyvinylpolypyrrolidone, aroma: oranges, maltodextrin, anti-caking agents: fatty acids and silicon dioxide; citrus bioflavonoids (content >35% bioflavonoids including hesperidine), anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, sweeteners: sucralose, dyes: titanium dioxide, iron oxides and hydroxides.
2 Meltiki® Acerol tablets contain (portion recommended for daily consumption):
Vitamin C from acerola (L-ascorbic acid)
Citrus bioflavonoids (Citrus spp.) (fruit)
- including Hesperidine (Citrusspp.) (fruit)
*% reference intakes
Properties of ingredients
Meltiki® Acerola is a comprehensive preparation for children from 3 years of age.ż. It is a rich source of bioflavonoids, including hesperidin and natural vitamin C from the acerola fruit, which:
- It supports the proper functioning of the immune system,
- Funt-size:12pt;">Funt-size:18px;font-family:Summer, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Recommended daily intake
">To ensure an adequate supply of vitamin C it is best to take 2 tablets per day. Suck until the tablets dissolve.
Sweet sugar-free. Does not contribute to the development of caries. Manufactured without sugar, gluten and lactose.
Appropriate for vegetarians.
Melt FORM is an innovative production technology that makes the tablet immediately dissolve when placed on the tongue. There is no need to sip or swallow it. This disintegration results in a faster absorption of nutrients into the bloodstream.
Excessive consumption can have a laxative effect
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- To maintain proper health, a varied diet should be followed and a healthy lifestyle should be maintained.
- Dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute (replacement) for the a varied diet.
- Beat at room temperature.
- Leave to cool off light and moisture.
- Bring out of reach of small children.