Nizoral anti-dandruff shampoo 100ml
Local treatment of ringworm of the skin of the torso, groin, hands and feet.
1 g of medicinal shampoo contains: active substance: 20 mg ketoconazole
auxiliary substances: sodium lauryl sulfone ether, disodium ether salt, monolauryl sulfosuccinate, coconut oil fatty acid diethanolamide, laurdimonium-hydrolyzed animal collagen, macrogol 120 methylglucosodioleate, sodium chloride composition sodium hydroxide, concentrated hydrochloric acid, sodium erythrosine, purified water.
Unless your doctor otherwise recommends Nizoral medicated shampoo, usually used as described below:
1. Apply a small amount of shampoo to the affected skin.
2. Using a small amount of water, spread the shampoo evenly over the skin. For long hair, just wash the scalp.
3. rub the shampoo into the skin until it foams.
4. leave on the skin for 3 to 5 minutes, then rinse.
5 You can use regular shampoo every day.
- Motley dandruff - once daily for 5 consecutive days.
- seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff dandruff - apply twice week for 2 to 4 weeks.
Nizoral in the form of a medicated shampoo is an antifungal medicine for topical application to the skin. The medicine contains the active substance ketoconazole.
Indications< p> Preparation for the treatment and prevention of the following skin diseases: dandruff of the scalp, seborrheic dermatitis, variegated dandruff.
Hypersensitivity to ketoconazole or any of the other ingredients of Nizoral.
Local reactions such as burning, itching, irritation, as well as oily or dry hair may occur.
In rare cases, mainly in patients with chemically damaged or gray hair, hair discoloration has been observed.
Very rare (less than 1 in 10,000 patients use drug), hypersensitivity reactions, alopecia, rash, hives, skin irritation, dry skin, injection site reactions have occurred.