No-Spa 20 tab
NO-SPA A medicinal product for use in smooth muscle spasm of both nervous and muscular origin.
Composition < / strong>
The active substance is: droterna (as hydrochloride) 40 mg
Other excipients are: starch, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, talc, povidone.
Daily dose: 120 to 240 mg , in 2 - 3 divided doses.
If you need No-Spa 40 mg for children:
daily dose for children aged 6 to 12 span > is 80 mg, in 2 divided doses,
for children over 12 years old, the daily dose is 160 mg, in 2 - 4 doses divided.
Drug < strong> No-Spa contains the active substance drotaverine hydrochloride. This substance is used in contraction of smooth muscles of both nervous and muscular origin. The relaxant effect of drotaverine does not depend on the type of innervation and smooth muscle location (gastrointestinal tract, genitourinary system, circulatory system and biliary tract).
The drug is metabolized in the liver, excreted mainly in the urine and to a lesser extent by gastrointestinal tract.
< span style = "text-decoration: underline;"> No-Spa is used in:
- smooth muscle spasms associated with bile duct diseases: > cholelithiasis, cholecystitis, cholecystitis, cholangitis, Vater papillitis.
- uterine smooth muscle spasms: nephrolithiasis, ureterolithiasis, renal pelvis inflammation , cystitis, urinary pain. < li> and supportively: in gastrointestinal smooth muscle spasms gastrointestinal ulcer, gastritis, enteritis, colitis, spasmodic and pyloric spasm, irritable colon syndrome, constipation in the background spastic and intestinal bloating, pancreatitis.
- gynecological diseases: for dysmenorrhea.
- hypersensitivity (allergies) to drotaverine or any of the other ingredients of the drug
- severe hepatic, renal and cardiac insufficiency
- II-III degree AV block
- should be used with caution in patients with hypotension.
- do not use on children under 6 years of age.
Like all medicines, No-Spa can have side effects.
Nausea, constipation, headache, dizziness, insomnia, palpitations, low blood pressure and allergic reactions (angioedema, urticaria, rash, pruritus) may rarely occur: < / p> Due to the lactose content the drug may cause gastrointestinal discomfort in patients with lactose intolerance. Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Ask your doctor for advice before using the medicine
Warnings and precautions
Due to the lactose content the drug may cause gastrointestinal discomfort in patients with lactose intolerance.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding:
Ask your doctor for advice before using the medicine