Opokan 30 tablets 7,5 mg
Opokan contains the substance meloxicam, which belongs to the group of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs with anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect.
1 tablet contains meloxicam 7.5 mg and the excipients: microcrystalline cellulose, lactose monohydrate, gelatinized starch, corn starch, sodium citrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate.
1 tablet daily.
Without consulting do not use a doctor for more than 7 days.
Opokan contains meloxicam, which belongs to the group of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs with analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effect. Mechanim relies on the preferential inhibition of COX-2 cyclooxygenase over COX-1.
An anti-inflammatory and analgesic drug used for osteoarticular and muscular pain in the course of rheumatoid and degenerative joint diseases.
For short-term treatment of exacerbations of rheumatoid diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.
Do not use the drug Opokan in the case of:
- hypersensitivity to the components of the preparation,
- hypersensitivity to other NSAIDs,
- if you experience a shortness of breath or asthma, urticaria, nasal polyps or angioedema while taking NSAIDs
- severe renal or hepatic insufficiency,
- active or recurrent gastric or duodenal ulcer,
- cerebral haemorrhage or gastrointestinal bleeding,
- severe heart failure,
- during pregnancy (III trimester) and during breastfeeding,
- under 15 years of age. li >
- often: indigestion, vomiting, abdominal pain, constipation, flatulence, diarrhea, anemia, swelling, headache, headache, itching, rash.
- uncommon: gastrointestinal bleeding, peptic ulcer disease, esophagitis, stomatitis, transient liver dysfunction, morphology disorder, tinnitus, palpitations, increased blood pressure, flushing, facial pain renal function with urticaria.
- rare: gastrointestinal perforation, gastritis, UC, hepatitis, hypersensitivity reactions, insomnia, visual disturbance, nightmares, erythema multiforme, photosensitivity reaction, renal failure.