Rennie Antacidum, 680 mg + 80 mg, lozenges, mint flavour, 24pcs best before 08.2021
Rennie Antacidum lozenges with a mint flavor in ailments associated with gastric hyperacidity.
1 tablet contains: p >
680 mg calcium carbonate and 80 mg magnesium heavy carbonate and excipients: sucrose, pregelatinised maize starch, potato starch, magnesium stearate, talc, light liquid paraffin, peppermint flavor (peppermint oil, maltodextrin, gum arabic, silicon dioxide) , lemon aroma (lemon oil, maltodextrin, water).
Unless your doctor tells you otherwise:
Suck or chew 1 to 2 tablets after a meal or at bedtime .
Antacid acid in the stomach
Symptomatic treatment of ailments related to gastric hyperacidity such as:
- feeling of fullness or heaviness in the epigastrium.
- Hypersensitivity to calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate or any of the excipients.
- Severe renal failure, hypercalcaemia .
Warnings and precautions strong>
- This medicine contains sucrose and should be used with caution in people with diabetes: one tablet contains 475 mg of sugar.
- Store below 25 o C.
- Protect from moisture.
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children. ul> div>