Rutinacea Junior 20 lozenges
Rutinacea junior is a dietary supplement supporting the proper functioning of the immune system in the form of lozenges with fruit flavor.
Components < / strong>
glucose, L-ascorbic acid, rutoside, oligosaccharides, aroma, zinc gluconate, magnesium stearate (glazing agent), aspartame (sweetener), acesulfame K (sweetener), sodium saccharin sweetener).
Contains sugars and sweeteners.
1 lozenge contains < / strong> vitamin C 60 mg, rutoside 25 mg, zinc 1mg.
|Vitamin C||120 mg (150%) *|
|Zinc||2 mg (20%) *|
*% of the Recommended Daily Intake.
Ingredient properties h4 >
Product ingredients help in the proper functioning of the immune system and protect cells against free radicals.
Recommended daily intake
1 tablet 2 times a day.
- Allergic to any component of the product.
- Contains a source of phenylalanine. Do not use in patients for phenylketonuria.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Balanced diet and proper lifestyle is important for the functioning of the human body.
- A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute ( substitute) for a varied diet.
- Store at room temperature.
- Dietary supplements should be stored out of reach of small children.
- Protect from moisture and light. < / li>
- The product contains aspartame.