Sudafed XyloSpray, 0,1% (1mg/ml), NASAL SPRAY, 10ml
Sudafed XyloSpray HA is a vasoconstrictor, which reduces the swelling of the nasal mucosa. Contains hyaluronic acid and moisturizes the nasal mucosa.
1 ml solution contains
1 mg xylometazoline hydrochloride and excipients: sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, disodium phosphate dihydrate, glycerol, sodium chloride, sorbitol, sodium hyaluronate, purified water.
Adults and children over 6 years of age apply one dose to each nostril 3 times a day.
should not be used for more than 5 days.
Xylometazoline is a vasoconstrictor, which reduces the swelling of the nasal mucosa. Onset of effect usually occurs within 5-10 minutes after administration. Reducing mucosal edema facilitates nasal breathing and facilitates the outflow of secretions. Sudafed XyloSpray HA contains as an excipient hyaluronic acid in the form of sodium salt, which protects and moisturizes the nasal mucosa.
Reduction of swelling of the nasal mucosa in acute mucositis, in vasomotor mucositis and in allergic rhinitis.
Facial secretion drainage in paranasal sinusitis and in the ear infection of the middle ear with a common cold.
The drug is intended for use in adults and children over 6 years of age.
Do not use Sudafed XyloSpray Ha:
- if you are allergic to xylometazoline hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients of the medicine
- if and the patient has dry atrophic rhinitis
- in patients after removal of the epiphyseal and other surgical procedures with exposed meningitis
- in infants and children under the age of 6 years, li >
- for women during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Warnings and precautions
- Does not contain preservatives.
- Shelf life after first opening the bottle is 12 months.
- Do not use after the expiry date.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store below 25 ° C.