Valerin DREAM 20 tablets
Valerin sleep is a dietary supplement recommended for people with difficulty falling asleep.
Magnesium carbonate, corn starch, microcrystalline cellulose (bulking agent), L-theanine, lemon balm extract, hop cone extract, L-tryptophan, gamma-aminobutyric acid, magnesium salts fatty acids (glazing agent), crocus extract, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (galvanizing agent), silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent), titanium dioxide (dye), hydroxypropyl cellulose (galvanizing agent), pyridoxine hydrochloride, indigo carmine (dye) PN (dye), beeswax Li and Carnauba wax (Subst. glazing).
|Ingredients||1 tablet||2 tablets|
|Lemon balm extract||50 mg||100 mg|
|Hops extract||50 mg||100 mg|
|L-Theanine||60 mg||120 mg|
|L-tryptophan||50 mg||100 mg|
|Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)||25 mg||50 m g|
|Crocus extract (saffron)||10 mg||20 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.7 mg (50%) *||1.4 mg (100%) * td>|
|Magnesium||56 mg (15%) * td >||112 mg (30%) *|
*% of the recommended daily intake.
Dietary supplement ingredients Valerin sen help to achieve a state of relaxation and calm the body, making it easier to fall asleep and improve sleep quality, necessary for regeneration and proper functioning of the body:
- lemon balm herb extract - helps with loss maintain a positive mood, helps to reduce tension, facilitates relaxation and helps maintain healthy sleep.
- hops extract - soothes and contributes sleep well.
- crocus extract - contributes to emotional balance and helps maintain a positive mood.
- magnesium and vitamin B6 - help in the proper functioning of the nervous system and the maintenance of normal psychological functions.
- L-theanine, L-typrophan, gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) - compounds belonging to the group of amino acids.
- in difficulty falling asleep
- in states of nervous tension and anxiety.
Za recommended daily intake
Adults: 1-2 tablets approximately 1 hour before bedtime. Drink with water.
Allergy to any of the ingredients in the product.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- A balanced diet and proper lifestyle are important for the functioning of the human body.
- Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Store at room temperature.
- Dietary supplements should be stored out of reach of small children. li>
- Protect from moisture and light.