MOLLERS Norwegian Fish Oil lemon aroma, 250ml + free lunch box
Norwegian Moller's liver oil is the highest quality and purity of cod liver oil, which supplements the diet with the right portion of omega-3 and vitamins needed for health. Due to the increased amount of natural antioxidants, omega-3 acids present in Moller's trane retain their natural values for longer.
|Nutritional value||in 5ml|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||1.2 g|
|- docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) td >||0.6 g|
|- eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) td>||0.4 g|
|Vitamin D< td style = "font-size: 13px;"> 10 µg (200% *)|
|Vitamin A||250 µg (31% *)|
|Vitamin E||10 mg (83% *)|
* % of recommended daily intake
µg retinol equivalent
mg alpha-tocopherol equivalent
- Supports immunity. Vitamin D is important for immunity and maintaining healthy bones. Vitamin A contributes to normal vision and supports the immune system.
- Takes care of the heart. Omega-3 DHA and EPA contribute to normal heart function.
- Supports brain function. Omega-3 DHA contributes to normal brain function and vision.
Recommended daily intake
The recommended daily allowance for beneficial effects: children over 3 years of age and adults - 5ml.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- To maintain a healthy state of health, use a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- A dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Store at room temperature .
- After opening, keep the bottle in the refrigerator for no more than 3 months.
- Protect from light and moisture.
- Dietary supplements should be kept out of reach of small children.