Shy DEER Natural Cream For The Skin Of The Eye Area 30 Ml
- Domyślny opis krótki
Nourishing, regenerating and moisturizing compress for the delicate skin around the eyes
How it works?
- the skin is strongly regenerated, strengthened and slightly illuminated, and puffiness and dark circles under the eyes are eliminated
- thanks to its rich structure, it strongly regenerates and strengthens
- smoothes fine lines
- deeply and lastingly moisturizes
-increases firmness and naturally tightens the skin
- suitable for people wearing contact lenses
- has a fresh-sweet citrus aroma
In the photo - cream at the top in a new layout (change December 2020), cream at the bottom in the original layout).
Who do we recommend?
The cream is perfect for the care of all skin types. Especially for skin prone to swelling, bruises or dull and tired skin.
How to use?
Apply the cream to the previously cleansed skin around the eyes, patting it gently with your fingertips. Use in the morning and evening. The product is suitable for vegans, vegetarians and can be used as part of a daily care routine or as a 5 step in ritual natural care.
Remember to apply the cream in small amounts and only on the fixed parts of the eyelids.
Remember that proper skin care consists in applying the cream for the skin around the eyes in the morning and in the evening after toning the skin, and before applying the cream to the face.
(Click on the name of an ingredient to learn more about it)
Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Water *, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water *, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Butyrospermum Paryi (Shea) Butter *, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate **, Propanediol **, Glycerin **, Aqua *, Isoamyl Laurate (and) Isoamyl Cocoate *, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate **, Stearic Acid *, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil *, Cetyl Alcohol **, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil ( and) Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract *, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil *, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Powder Extract *, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Powder Extract *, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Powder Extract *, Caffeine ** *, Tocopherol *, Sodium Hyaluronate **, Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid (and) Glycerin (and) Sorbic Acid **, Xanthan Gum *, Parfum *, Limonene ****, Citral ****
* Ingredient of natural origin
** Certified ingredient
*** Ingredient accepted in natural cosmetics
**** Component of natural essential oil
99.3% of the ingredients are of natural origin *
* The remaining 0.7% are selected ingredients whose use in the cream guarantees the highest quality of its operation. At the same time, they are ingredients accepted in natural cosmetics. 99.3% is also the sum of natural and certified ingredients. Certified ingredients may not only have Ecocert organic certification, but may also have other certifications such as Vegan, Fair Trade and others, or have a percentage compliance with COSMOS standards.
Natural cosmetics are devoid of any synthetic additives, which makes them significantly different from their synthetic counterparts, and thus changing their physicochemical properties is not a product defect.
A natural cosmetic, just like everything in nature, matures over time, so its normal process may be to change its fragrance, color or texture.
Over time, the scent may become more pronounced, the color lighter or darker, and the texture, depending on the product, heavier or lighter due to the migration of air microbubbles formed during the production stage.
Natural cosmetics can be stored at room temperature. In order to delay the maturation process of the natural cream, you can also store it at a reduced temperature, e.g. in a refrigerator. When using a natural cream, make sure to wash your hands thoroughly before each application.