Shy Deer Natural cream-mask anti-aging 50 ml
- Domyślny opis krótki
How it works?
- delays the aging process of the skin thanks to the richness of antioxidants
- strongly regenerates and rebuilds skin structures
- quickly restores comfort and deeply moisturizes dry skin for a long time
- increases the firmness and density of the skin, which improves the oval of the face
- naturally smoothes and gently illuminates, can be used as a cream mask with a banquet mask effect
- has an unbelievably pleasant citrus scent, thanks to the content of 100% natural essential oils
Who do we recommend?
Due to the strong regenerating and moisturizing effect, we recommend the cream for the care of mature, damaged skin that requires intensive reconstruction and hydration, as well as for people who need immediate regeneration and deep hydration.
How to use?
Apply the cream on the previously cleansed skin of the face, neck and décolleté. Use in the morning and evening. The product is suitable for vegans, vegetarians and can be used as part of a daily care routine or as a 6 step in ritual natural care. If you want to use the cream in the form of a highly moisturizing mask - apply a larger layer of cream than usual on your face. Wait 10 minutes. After the indicated time has elapsed, gently remove the excess cream with a tissue. Gently pat the rest into the skin. If you want to strengthen the effect of the night cream even more - you can combine it with the elixir, which we recommend applying to the skin before the cream. Use this combination 2-3 times a week or depending on the needs of your skin.
(Click on the name of an ingredient to learn more about it)
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water *, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Water *, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter *, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate **, Glycerin **, Propanediol **, Aqua *, Isoamyl Laurate (and) Isoamyl Cocoate *, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride (and) Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract *, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate **, Cetyl Alcohol **, Saccharide Isomerate (and ) Aqua (and) Citric Acid (and) Sodium Citrate **, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (and) Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract *, Stearic Acid *, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil *, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Powder Extract *, Lactobacillus / Acerola Cherry Ferment *, Tocopherol *, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Powder Extract *, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Powder Extract *, Sodium Lactate ***, Parfum *, Sodium Hyaluronate **, Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid (and) Glycerin (and) Sorbic Acid **, Xanthan Gum *, Limonene ****, Citral * ***
* Ingredient of natural origin
** Certified ingredient
*** Ingredient accepted in natural cosmetics
**** Component of natural essential oil
99.2% of the ingredients are of natural origin *
* The remaining 0.8% are selected ingredients whose use in the cream guarantees the highest quality of its operation. At the same time, they are ingredients accepted in natural cosmetics. 99.2% is also the sum of natural and certified ingredients. Certified ingredients may not only have Ecocert organic certification, but may also have other certifications such as Vegan, Fair Trade and others, or have a percentage compliance with COSMOS standards.
Natural cosmetics are devoid of any synthetic additives, which makes them significantly different from their synthetic counterparts, and thus changing their physicochemical properties is not a product defect.
A natural cosmetic, just like everything in nature, matures over time, so its normal process may be to change its fragrance, color or texture.
Over time, the scent may become more pronounced, the color lighter or darker, and the texture, depending on the product, heavier or lighter due to the migration of air microbubbles formed during the production stage.
Natural cosmetics can be stored at room temperature. In order to delay the maturation process of the natural cream, you can also store it at a reduced temperature, e.g. in a refrigerator. When using a natural cream, make sure to wash your hands thoroughly before each application.