SHY DEER Ecosmetic - Cosmetic Flake
Shy Deer Eco-petal - Reusable cosmetic petal
Reusable cotton pads, in line with the zero waste and less waste philosophy, are made of the remnants (left over from sewing clothes) of Polish cotton knitwear. The petals are sewn in Poland, in a small local company. Almost every petal is different, as shown in the photo.
How to use Eco-flakes?
Ecoflakes replace disposable cosmetic pads. They can be used for removing makeup, washing the face, wiping the skin with cosmetic lotions, e.g. with a tonic. After use, the petals can be put into special bags, and they can be machine washed at 40 degrees.
Ecoflakes will be perfect in combination with:
-Light 2in1 emulsion
- Moisturizing and refreshing tonic
What else is worth knowing about them?
- the composition of the thinner side - 100% cotton, the thicker side - 92% cotton and 8% elastane,
- they can be washed at 40 degrees, ironed at medium temperature (about 100 degrees),
- flakes should be washed in a washing machine in a linen bag to prevent the flake from being lost in the washing machine, e.g. filters, gaskets,
- the petals achieve their absorbency over time. Each material has a so-called finish that comes off in washing and only then the fabric becomes absorbent. At the beginning, it's best to use them as a washcloth for a few days or wash them,
- it is worth having a few pieces of such flakes, 10-15 pieces, so that we have enough of them from one wash to the next.
The petals (colors) are shipped randomly.