Bielenda Lavender Foot Care Exfoliating socks 1 pair exfoliating foot treatment
The exfoliating foot treatment is a simple way to smooth and soft feet without troublesome abrasion, the use of mechanical peels, abrasives or milling machines in beauty salons. The treatment is effective and easy to apply.
One treatment is enough to visibly regenerate and renew your feet. 7-10 days after the treatment, the feet are perfectly smooth, soft and well-groomed *.
* The effect depends on the condition of the skin on the feet and the degree of its callus. The effect of the treatment may last up to several weeks.
1. Put on the foil socks included in the set on washed and dried feet.
2. Pour the contents of the sachets into each sock: 1 sachet for 1 sock.
3. Carefully place thick socks over the foil socks.
4. Leave everything on your feet for 60-90 minutes - depending on the condition of your feet.
5. Carefully remove thick socks and then foil socks. Discard foil socks. Wash the rest of the liquid from the feet with warm water.
NOTE - Throughout the procedure, keep the feet in such a position that the fluid does not spill out.
The epidermis exfoliation process should begin 3-7 days after the treatment, and its length depends on the condition of the skin before the treatment. The exfoliation process can be accelerated by soaking the legs in the post-treatment exfoliation period for about 20 minutes. in warm water (once to several times - the more often, the faster the exfoliation will take place).
During the procedure, no additional exfoliating or abrasive agents should be used.