GRANDMA AGAFIA Growth stimulating hair mask, super strong, 100ml 1855
GRANDMA AGAFIA Growth stimulating hair mask, super strong, 100ml
The mask based on seven healing natural ingredients intensively nourishes and moisturizes the scalp, strengthens the roots and stimulates hair growth. It works effectively, does not burden the hair, brings a feeling of freshness and lightness after washing. Thanks to its bactericidal and fungicidal properties, it is a great weapon in the fight against dandruff - it also stimulates the circulatory system, strengthens the hair bulbs and stimulates their growth.
The mask has properties that prevent hair loss, accelerate hair growth, moisturize, soothe and strengthen.
- Cedar oil - is a source of vitamins E and F, nourishes the scalp
- Safflower genera root - prevents hair loss.
- Oak moss - contains essential oils that strengthen the hair roots.
- Beeswax - gives the hair a natural shine.
- Aloe vera juice - rich in amino acids, perfectly moisturizes the scalp and hair.
- Onion shell - regenerates damaged hair structure, making it thicker and stronger.
- Black alder cones - tone and soften the scalp, stimulate hair growth.
- The addition of linseed oil - keeps the hair moisturized and protects it from harmful external factors.
The scalp is dry, sensitive and problematic
How to use it:
Apply the mask to washed, damp hair. Wash off with lukewarm water after 10 - 20 minutes.
Composition of INCI:
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pinus Sibirica Seed Oil (Cedar Oil), Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract (Oak Moss Extract), Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract (Safflower Root Extract), Aloe Barbadensisoe Juice Juice (Aloe Barbadensisoe Leaf Juice) Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract (onion shell extract), Alnus Glutinosa Extract (black alder cone extract), Organic Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil (organic wheat germ oil), Organic Beeswax (organic beeswax), Organic Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil (Organic Linseed Oil), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Parfum, Caramel, Citric Acid.
Country of origin: Russia