Miya superHAIRday Enzymatic Peeling Shampoo 150ml
- It deeply cleanses sebum and cosmetic residues and gently exfoliates the scalp.
It deeply cleanses sebum and cosmetic residues and gently exfoliates the scalp.
Use as you like:
- As the first product in the 2-step cleansing of low, medium and high porosity hair, oily, without volume and oily scalp,
- As a scalp peeling,
- As a treatment that regulates sebum secretion,
- As instant cleansing - when you feel that your hair requires thorough cleansing of styling products, oils, impurities or after intense sports activity.
Use once a week or as often as you need.
Gotu kola and moringa adaptogens: strengthen and nourish the hair, protecting it against external factors.
- Papain enzyme: has a peeling and moisturizing effect on the scalp.
- Wakame algae: rich in omega-3 acids and antioxidants, soothe irritations and improve the condition of the scalp.
- D-panthenol: closes hair cuticles, facilitates combing, protects against mechanical damage, restores hair elasticity, softness and shine.
Formula based on ingredients of natural origin, without unnecessary additives. Vegan. It can be used by pregnant and breastfeeding women
How to use:
As a cleansing shampoo: apply to wet hair, massage until foam is obtained, rinse.
As a scalp peeling: apply to wet scalp, massage until foam is obtained, rinse after 5 minutes. Wash your head with superHAIRday shampoo and use a conditioner or mask.
Aqua*, Coco-Glucoside*, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine*, Glycerin*, Papain*, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract*, Furcellaria Lumbricalis Extract*, Centella Asiatica Extract*, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil*, Polyglyceryl-3 PCA*, Bis-(Isostearoyl/Oleoyl Isopropyl) Dimonium Methosulfate*, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid*, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal.
*ingredient of natural origin