EkaMedica Vitamin C CBC Activ Powder 21x10g
- Vitamin C CBC activ includes energizing ingredients and ingredients used by athletes, such as L-tyrosine, rutin and inositol.
Vitamin C CBC activ includes energizing ingredients and ingredients used by athletes, such as L-tyrosine, rutin and inositol.
Vitamin C CBC activ is a combination of natural vitamin C from fruit extracts with bioflavonoids, inositol, L-tyrosine and niacin. Powdered dietary supplement with blackcurrant flavor.
Vitamin C CBC activ is recommended:
- for people who want to support their immunity during and after intense exercise
- for people with a need for vitamin C
- for active seniors
- for tired people who need an additional energy boost
Why Vitamin C CBC activ?
- contains 1000 mg of natural vitamin C per serving.
- is enriched with a unique complex of 10 CBC bioflavonoids
- niacin contained in the production contributes to proper energy metabolism
- Vitamin C and niacin reduce the feeling of fatigue
Hypersensitivity to any of the product ingredients. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult a doctor. Do not use in people who are predisposed to the formation of kidney stones or suffer from kidney stones.
Store at room temperature, out of the reach of small children. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important.
Powdered orange juice (48.7%), rosehip extract (14.3%), standardized to natural vitamin C, L-tyrosine, taurine, fruit extract: amla (4.1%), camu camu (3 .6%) standardized to natural vitamin C, aroma, anti-caking agent: VEGESIL® – silicon dioxide of plant origin (from rice), rutin from Japanese pearl beetle flowers (Sophora japonica), acerola fruit extract (1.4%) standardized to natural vitamin C, sea buckthorn fruit extract (Hippophae rhamnoides L.) (1.4%) standardized to beta carotene, bitter orange fruit extract (Citrus aurantium L.) standardized to natural CBC bioflavonoids, vitamin B6 P-5-P (pyridoxal -5-phosphate), sweetener: steviol glycosides.