EkaMedica Black Without NFC 500ml
- Elderberry - a dietary supplement in liquid form, made from 100% elderberry juice with the addition of natural vitamin C from camu camu fruit extract.
Elderberry - a dietary supplement in liquid form, made from 100% elderberry juice with the addition of natural vitamin C from camu camu fruit extract. Pasteurized.
EkaMedica black elderberry has a deep, dark purple color and an intense, slightly tart taste, characteristic of elderberry juice. It is obtained without added sugar and preservatives from ripe elderberries.
Action of elderberry:
- helps maintain proper weight
- supports the body's immunity
- a source of beneficial polyphenols and anthocyanidins with antioxidant properties
- helps maintain normal blood glucose levels
- recommended in periods requiring support of the immune system
- has a positive effect on the health of blood vessels
- helps protect cells against oxidative stress
The action of vitamin C
- affects the health of blood vessels
- increases iron absorption
NFC - Not From Concentrate, i.e. not reconstituted from concentrate, but from directly pressed juice.
How to use:
Twice a day, 25 ml, half an hour before meals. Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day. The preparation cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Shake before each use. Sediment of natural origin.
Hypersensitivity to any of the product ingredients. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult a doctor.
After opening, store in the refrigerator. Consume within 21 days of opening. Keep out of the reach of small children. Protect from direct sunlight.
Elderberry juice (Sambucus nigra) directly pressed (NFC) 99.7%, camu camu fruit extract (Myrciaria dubia) 0.3%, standardized for natural vitamin C. A daily portion of 50 ml contains 150 mg of standardized camu fruit extract camu, including 15 mg of vitamin C, which is 18% of RDA*.
*RWS – reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal).