GRANDMA AGAFIA Nourishing and rebuilding hair balm, 100ml 1992
GRANDMA AGAFIA Nourishing and rebuilding hair balm, 100ml
The nourishing and regenerating balm is based on organic oils, rich in microelements and vitamins, it is perfect for intensive regeneration of dry, damaged and weakened hair. Moisturizes and restores the hair's natural strength, healthy shine and elasticity.
The product contains 100% natural ingredients.
It does not contain SLS, SLES, parabens, petroleum refined derivatives, synthetic dyes.
- Amaranth oil - contains squalene (natural hair protection), promotes the saturation of cells with oxygen,
- Cranberry seed oil - intensely moisturizes the hair, contains valuable fatty acids and other active substances such as tocopherols, tocotrienols and phytosterols. It also has almost the same amount of omega-3 as omega-6, providing excellent skincare potential.
- Organic primrose and ginseng oils - rich in microelements and organic acids, nourish the scalp.
- Lungwort oil - contains flavonoids, allantoin and minerals, promotes hair growth.
- Cedar nut oil - prevents brittleness and hair loss.
- Siberian flax oil - rich in vitamins E and A, Omega-3 fatty acids, intensively nourishes and regenerates damaged hair structure, right down to the ends.
How to use it:
Apply a small amount of the mask to damp, washed hair, spread it over the entire length of the hair. Leave for 2-3 minutes and then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Composition of INCI:
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrymonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetrimonium Bromide, Organic Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Oil, Organic Oxycoccus Palustris Seed Oil (Organic Primula Vulgaris Seed Oil) Organic Primrose Oil, Organic Panax Ginseng Oil (Organic Ginseng Oil), Organic Pulmonaria Officinalis Oil (Organic Lungwort Oil), Organic Pinus Palustris Oil (Organic Cedar Oil), Organic Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil (Organic Siberian Linseed Oil) ), Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Parfum.
Country of origin: Russia