Chela Ferr Med, capsules, iron 30 pcs.
Chela-Ferr® MED is a preparation containing Ferrochel® iron in the form of the amino acid chelate Albion® (iron diglycinate), a highly absorbable and well-tolerated form iron.
Ferrous diglycinate (Ferrochel® TRAACS® iron amino acid chelate), maltodextrin, bulking agent - microcrystalline cellulose, anti-caking agent - magnesium salts of fatty acids, capsule ( gelatin - shell component, dye: titanium dioxide).
|1 capsule||100 g|
|Energy value||1,4 kcal / 5.8 kJ||347 kcal / 1452 kJ|
|Protein||0.2 g||42.5 g< / tr>|
|Carbohydrates||0.2 g||42.5 g|
|Fat||0 g||0.01 g|
|Iron||30 mg (214% *)||7.5 g td >|
* Recommended Daily Intake
Iron contained in the preparation Chela-Ferr® MED is:
- the highest bioavailability as opposed to other forms of iron
- safe action
- amino acid chelate with scientifically confirmed structure patented FT-IR TRAACS® method
- better tolerance and reduction of side effects
- no interaction with vitamins and minerals, which was confirmed in many years of scientific research
The preparation is intended for dietary management with medical indications for use in states:
- increased iron demand: (e.g. pregnancy, heavy menstrual bleeding, blood donation, intensive sports activities in children and adolescents during periods of intensive growth),
- reduced iron absorption (which may occur in celiac disease, chronic pancreatitis), li >
- iron deficiency anemia
- iron deficiency caused by improper nutrition, the use of unbalanced vegetarian diets, including macrobiotic diets, slimming diets,
- chemotherapy and the perioperative period < li> for tired legs syndrome (RLS)
How to use
The product should be taken under medical supervision.
A dietary food for special medical purposes can be used as a source of iron in iron deficiency and / or anemia for children over 3 years of age. , adolescents and adults at a dose of 1 capsule a day.
In special cases, your doctor may advise you to use a different dosage.
Take the product after a meal by swallowing the capsule and drinking plenty of water.
The contents of the capsule can be added to a meal or dissolved in juice.
Contraindications and precautions
- Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance during the day.
- Dietary foods for special medical purposes should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet .
- A balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are recommended.
- Store at room temperature in a dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children. li>