OLIMP Glucosamine Flex 60 Caps
TAKE CARE OF YOUR JOINTS
Glucosamine flex® is a food supplement which contains glucosamine sulphate, which supports efficient joint functioning, and vitamin C, which contributes to the proper process of collagen synthesis, which is essential for proper functioning of cartilage (including joint cartilage) and bones.
||in 100 g
|Glucosamine sulphate 2KCL
||2000 mg||82,51 g|
||1500 mg||61,88 g|
||500 mg||20,62 g|
||60 mg (75%*)||2,47 g|
*NRV – nutrient reference value
Ingredients: Glucosamine sulphate 2KCL (from crustaceans), vitamin C, microcrystalline cellulose – filling substance, magnesium stearate – anti-caking agent, capsule (gelatin, colour: E171).
Preparation for the elderly and physically active, seeking to maintain the proper function of the musculoskeletal system, after injuries mechanical joints.
Recommended daily intake
3 capsules daily with a meal. It is recommended to use for several weeks (6-8 weeks).
For diabetes, hypoglycaemia, pregnancy and feeding, and when using anticoagulants, consult a physician.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- To maintain a healthy state of health, use a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- A dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Store at room temperature.
- Dietary supplements should be stored out of reach of small children.