Barwa Sulfur Anti-Acne Cleansing Gel 120ml
- Sulfur Color has been effectively helping in the fight against acne for over 40 years. Referring to the rich tradition of the series and inspired by the latest scientific achievements in skin care with imperfections, we have created a new generation of pr
Sulfur cleansing gel thoroughly cleanses the skin without drying it out. Imperfections are reduced and pores are narrowed. Regular use of the gel reduces the formation of acne lesions and restores healthy skin tone.
Thanks to the content of active ingredients such as sulfur, wheat proteins, D-panthenol, niacinamide and cica, the cosmetic allows you to reduce water loss from the skin by 30%, additionally limiting excessive secretion of sebum. Pores become less noticeable and the skin gains a matte appearance.
When used regularly, the gel stabilizes the skin condition. Sulfur gel thoroughly cleanses the skin and maintains a stable level of skin hydration. Effect - reduces skin imperfections and the visibility of pores. The best results are achieved by regular and comprehensive use of all Barwa Siarkowa® cosmetics.
- Antibacterial bioactive sulfur,
- Contains soothing and smoothing wheat proteins.
- Limits the appearance of imperfections.
- Cleanses thoroughly.
- Unblocks pores.
- It does not cause the skin to feel tight.
- Contains probiotic.
- Restores healthy skin tone.
- Enriched with niacinamide and cica.
How to use:
Apply a small amount of gel to damp skin of the face, neck and cleavage. Spread with circular movements, avoiding the eye area. Rinse under running water. Use in the morning and evening.
Aqua, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth-3 Sulfosuccinate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Propylene Glycol, Triticum Vulgare, Sulfur, Panthenol, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Xanthan Gum, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-30 Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Parfum, Limonene.