BIELENDA Comfort Exfoliating Socks Foot Foot Cracked Heels Silcatil 5% Urea
An exfoliating foot treatment is a simple way to smooth and soft feet without annoying abrasion, using mechanical peels, abrasives or milling machines in offices cosmetic. It effectively removes dead, thickened and calloused epidermis on the feet and heels.
The package contains:
- 2 plastic socks - universal size
- 2 sachets with active liquid
The treatment is based on a unique combination of effective and safe active ingredients that, as an exfoliating and nourishing complex, help remove problematic epidermis and renew it. The effective combination of up to 3 types of acids (glycolic, lactic and salicylic) and 5% urea concentration ensures effective care for areas prone to keratosis and hardening. The treatment actively supports the natural processes of exfoliation of the epidermis of the feet, deeply renews and regenerates it, improves the appearance of the feet and their comfort. The additional content of caring and soothing ingredients moisturizes and helps the skin's feet recover.
One treatment is enough to visibly regenerate and renew feet. After 7-10 days after the treatment, the feet become perfectly smooth, soft and well cared for *.
* The effect depends on the condition of the skin of the feet and the degree of keratinization. The effect of the treatment may persist for several weeks.
1. Put on the plastic socks contained in the set on the washed and dried feet.
2. Pouches should be poured into each sock: 1 sachet for 1 sock.
3. Carefully put on thick socks on plastic socks.
4. Leave it on your feet for 60-90 minutes - depending on the condition of your feet.
5. Carefully remove thick and then plastic socks. Throw away plastic socks. Wash away residual fluid from feet with warm water.
WARNING - Keep your feet in the correct position for the entire treatment did not flake.
The process of exfoliation should begin 3-7 days after the procedure, and its length depends on the condition of the skin before the procedure. The exfoliation process can be accelerated by soaking the legs during the post-treatment exfoliation period for about 20 minutes. in warm water (once to several times - the more often the faster the exfoliation occurs).
Do not use any additional exfoliating or abrasive agents.