ETJA Natural BIO Shea Butter, 50ml
Shea tree / Vitellaria paradoxa /
A plant species that belongs to the seaweed family, the only representative of the monotypic shea genus. A shea tree considered sacred in Africa grows up to 25 meters, but most often it reaches 15 meters. Its fruit is an elliptical berry similar in size to a plum with a yellow or yellow-green color with a single reddish-brown seed rich in fat, from which shea butter is made. African Shea Butter, popularly known as Shea or Karite butter, is a universal cosmetic with a wide variety of uses, which you should always have on hand or in your cosmetic bag.
NATURAL SHEA BIO BUTTER / Butyrospermum parkii Seed Oil /
Natural, unrefined, cold-pressed, organic Shea butter made from the seeds of the butter tree. It has natural allantoin, EFA, vit. A, E and F. Increases elasticity, smoothes, regenerates, nourishes and protects the skin against the negative influence of external factors by creating a delicate coating on the skin. In addition, it protects against dryness, aging and supports the maintenance of water in skin cells. It accelerates the healing of wounds, irritations, inflammations and sunburn. It is a natural UV filter. Revitalizes and gives shine to dry and damaged hair. Perfect for all skin types.
ETJA Shea BIO Butter is made of ecological raw materials and 100% natural. It is certified by the Soil Association
HOW TO USE:
- Apply directly to the skin, especially dry, sensitive skin with the effects of atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, irritations and cracks,
- bath - add a tablespoon of shea butter (approx. 10 grams) to a bathtub filled with 1/3 of warm water,
- A natural base for the production of home lotions and creams,
- When melted into a liquid form, it can be rubbed into the hair instead of the traditional hair mask. After the treatment, wash your hair with a delicate shampoo,
- it is perfect as a natural protective product for the lips (e.g. protection against wind and frost),
- as a foot cream - in combination with up to 90% of other oil, e.g. BIO argan oil, it strongly regenerates the skin of tired feet and softens callous epidermis, accelerates the healing of cracked epidermis,
- as a cream for damaged hand skin,
- perfect for slimming treatments, strongly firms flabby and inelastic skin,
- in combination with grapefruit, cinnamon, pepper, ginger and orange oils, it has a positive effect on the fight against cellulite.
Beige butter with a neutral odor. A soft mass that becomes liquid under the influence of human body temperature.
Store in a cool place or at room temperature without direct sunlight.
African States / GHANA
Shea BIO butter is a natural ecological product. The influence of seasonal weather changes may produce slight variations in color, odor and density.
Each natural Etja product is registered in the CPNP database and dermatologically tested.