SHY DEER Gel For Intimate Hygiene 100ml
Natural intimate hygiene gel
Timidly, but with great joy, we present to you the first natural gel for intimate hygiene in the Shy Deer offer! The product contains ingredients of plant origin, is gentle and ensures that the natural skin barrier remains intact
As in the case of other Shy Deer cosmetics, the natural intimate hygiene gel has an unusual scent. This time it is an aromatic scent of tea tree oil, so you will not confuse it with any of our other products!
The cosmetic is dedicated to the daily hygiene of intimate areas. Perfect for all skin types, including dry and sensitive skin. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
What kind of action can you expect?
Natural intimate hygiene gel delicately foams while washing, contains mild washing substances that do not violate the natural protective barrier of the skin. Its composition includes valuable ingredients for this type of product, such as lactic acid. The product's pH is maintained at such a level as to fully support the natural protective barrier of the subtle intimate areas, which protects it against microorganisms. The formula is complemented by calendula extract soothing irritations and green tea extract slowing down the development of inflammation. An additional support in the protection against microbes is the tea tree hydrolate.
Properties of the product and its ingredients:
- Natural intimate hygiene gel gently foams, but contains mild washing substances that do not damage the natural protective barrier of the skin,
- washes and cleanses the skin, refreshes and moisturizes it,
- Contains lactic acid, and the pH of the product is maintained at such a level as to fully support the natural protective barrier of subtle intimate areas, thus supporting the natural antimicrobial protection of intimate areas,
- Calendula extract contained in the composition, standardized for the content of lutein (a substance belonging to the carotenoid group), has a soothing and antioxidant effect, against reactive oxygen species,
- Green tea extract contained in the composition, standardized for the content of polyphenols, slows down the process of inflammation development, and also affects the skin regeneration process,
- thanks to the tea tree hydrolate - supports the activity preventing the growth of microorganisms,
- the product has a characteristic scent of tea tree oil, so you will not confuse it with any of our other products!
For people who appreciate the power of natural cosmetics,
For people looking for mild but effective products,
For owners of all skin types, including delicate and sensitive skin,
For vegans, but not only!
For those who seek the perfect complement to their daily hygiene.
Directions for use:
Soak intimate areas. Apply a small amount of the product with a pump - about 1-2 pumps of the product on wet hands, then apply the product to the previously moistened intimate area. Wash these areas in such a way as to make front-to-back movements. In the next step, rinse the intimate area with water to thoroughly wash the gel, and then dry it with a separate towel. Due to the wooden element of the packaging - do not store the product in direct contact with moisture, e.g. in a shower.
The product has a capacity of 100 ml, the product is closed in a packaging made of recycled plastic.
Aqua *, Glycerin **, Caprylyl / Capryl Glucoside *, Propanediol **, Coco Glucoside (and) Glyceryl Oleate *, Decyl Glucoside **, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate **, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Floral Water *, Panthenol *, Lactic Acid *, Calendula OffIcinalis (Calendula) Flower Powder Extract *, Sodium Hyaluronate **, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Powder Extract *, Allantoin ***, Parfum *, Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid (and ) Glycerine (and) Sorbic Acid **, Xanthan Gum *, Limonene ****, Linalool ****, Isoeugenol ****
* Ingredient of natural origin
** Certified ingredient
*** Ingredient accepted in natural cosmetics
**** Component of essential oil
99.9% of raw materials of natural origin *
* 99.9% is also the sum of natural and certified ingredients. Certified ingredients may not only have Ecocert organic certification, but may also have other certifications such as Vegan, Fair Trade and others, or have a percentage compliance with COSMOS standards.