Eveline Hybrid Professional Gel Polish UV LED Base Coat 5ml
- The hybrid base is the basis of a hybrid manicure. Its task is primarily to protect the nail plate (it is the only layer that is in direct contact with it) and to increase the adhesion of the nail polish. At the same time, the base aligns the plate, makin
Hybrid Nail Polish is a product that has conquered the cosmetic market around the world. Stays on nails for up to two weeks. Thanks to this, the hands always look elegant and effective. It is also a proposal for those women who do not have time for frequent visits to beauty salons.
- High color durability.
- A wide range of colors.
- Wide, comfortable brush.
- Easy application thanks to the brush with a rounded cross-section.
- Drying speed thanks to the UV/LED lamp. They last up to two weeks.
How to use:
Professional hybrid manicure without visiting the salon?
It is possible! Learn how to make a beautiful and durable hybrid manicure in just a few minutes!
To make a hybrid manicure you need:
- polishing cube/block,
- nail degreaser (it can be ordinary nail polish remover or spirit),
- hybrid base,
- selected color of hybrid varnish,
- hybrid top,
- UV/LED lamp
Step 1. Preparation of the plate - file the nails to the desired shape, remove the cuticles, gently mat the plate with a polishing block and wash with a degreaser
Step 2. Base - apply a thin layer of base and cure under the UV lamp for 120 sec. or LED 30 sec.
Step 3. Varnish - apply 1 or 2 thin layers of color, each one is cured under the UV lamp for 120 sec. or LED 30 sec.
Step 4. Top - apply the top and additionally cure with UV 120 sec or LED 30 sec.
Step 5. Finishing - clean the nails with a degreaser to remove the sticky layer.
Polyurethane Acrylate Oligomer Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate Hema Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide CI 60725