Zuma Noka Relief 04% for eyes 10ml
ZUMA NOKA 0.4 drops Eye relief is used for dryness, eye irritation and fatigue, and wearing contact lenses. P >
They bring relief and moisturize the eyes.
0.4% sodium hyaluronate, glycerin, disodium phosphate, chloride sodium, cetrymid, sodium dihydrogen phosphate, tetrasodium edetate, sodium hydroxide, purified water.
< span style = "color: # 5e5e5e; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"> Drops contain kon servant (cetrymid)
ZUMA eye relief 0.4 are moisturizing eye drops containing 0.4% sodium hyaluronate solution, obtained by biotechnological synthesis.
Sodium hyaluronate due to its special properties physical, viscoelastic and the ability to adhere to the cornea, improve the stability of the tear film and visual comfort.
The product is a composition of properly selected ingredients.
- Relieve symptoms associated with dry eye syndrome.
- They bring relief in case of irritation. , redness and eye strain caused by working too long at the computer.
- Prevent conjunctival irritation when wearing contact lenses.
- Moisturize the eyes. li >
- Relieve irritation caused by external factors such as wind, sun, dry air, salt water, smoke, dust, air conditioning, heating.
How to use a medical device
- Eye drops ZUMA NOKA relief for the eyes 0 , 4 should only be applied externally, topically to the conjunctival sac.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before applying the preparation. Remove the cap and instill the preparation into the eye. If a drop misses your eye, add another one. Gently blink your eye. Close the bottle.
- After using the drops, do not instill / rinse the surface of the eye with water or any other liquid.
- Instill 1 drop into the eye 2-3 times a day.
- If the patient does not remove contact lenses at night, use ZUMA NOKA eye drops 0.4 relief at bedtime and after waking up.
Contraindications and precautions
- Do not use if you are allergic to the ingredients. If an allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use.
- Remove contact lenses before use.
- Do not use on injured eyes or after surgery. Do not use in the case of bacterial, fungal or viral eye inflammations! In these cases, please contact your doctor!
Possible side effects medical device
In rare cases, small, temporary blurred vision may occur after the use of the drops due to the viscosity of the drops. To improve vision, it is recommended to wait a few seconds before continuing.
- Never touch the dropper tip to the eye or other surfaces to avoid contaminating the solution.
- Do not use for more than 30 days after opening the package. Any unused solution should be discarded.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Preparation intended for external use only. Li >
- Do not store above 25ºC.
Use other medications
Before using any preparation that comes into contact with contact lenses, consult an ophthalmologist.
Other ophthalmic medications may only be given after at least 10 -15 minutes after applying the drops.
Driving and using machines
In rare cases, a small temporary temporary blurred vision may occur after using the drops