Strepsils Intensive, lozenges, 16pcs
Strepsils Intensive A drug with a strong analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect in the treatment of sore throat.
One lozenge contains: 8.75 mg flurbiprofen, sucrose syrup, glucose syrup, macrogol 300, potassium hydroxide, lemon flavor, levomenthol, honey.
Adults and children over 12 years: One lozenge every 3 to 6 hours if needs. The tablets should be sucked slowly.
Do not use more than 5 lozenges per day.
When sucking, the position of the tablet in the mouth should be changed to avoid local irritation.
If after 3 days the pain symptoms do not go away or get worse, and if new symptoms occur, you should seek medical advice.
Strepsils Intensive contains flurbiprofen, a substance with a strong analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect in the treatment of sore throat. P >
Works on the site of acute sore throat.
Short-term symptomatic treatment of sore throat.
Contraindications < / strong>
Strepsils Intensive should not be used in patients:
- with hypersensitivity to flurbiprofen, acetylsalicylic acid and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) or any of the excipients.
- who have ever had allergy symptoms such as a runny nose, difficulty breathing (bronchial asthma), rash, after taking acetylsalicylic acid or any of the NSAIDs,
- with existing or past stomach and duodenal ulcer, with severe colitis,
- with blood coagulation disorders,
- taking other NSAIDs (including cyclooxygenase 2 inhibitors such as celecoxib),
- during the third trimester of pregnancy,
- with severe heart failure,
- in patients under 12 years of age.
Hypersensitivity reactions: < / p>
- Uncommon: skin reactions,
- Rare: asthma, unexpected breathing difficulties, or shortness of breath, swelling of the face, lips or tongue
- Very rare: fainting
- Common: abdominal pain, nausea , diarrhea
- Uncommon: indigestion, vomiting, flatulence
- Very common: hot / burning sensation in the mouth,
- Common: tingling in the mouth, sores in the mouth, dry mouth ul >
- Common: headache, dizziness
- Rare : feeling drowsy or insomnia
- Due to high-dose NSAID treatment edema, hypertension and heart failure may occur.
Nervous system disorders:
Warnings and precautions
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, contact your doctor before using this medicine
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children .
- Store below 25 ° C.