Bielenda Good Skin Acid Peel Micro-Exfoliating Correcting and Normalizing Tonic with AHA PHA Acids 200ml
- Used regularly, the tonic helps to reduce discoloration and imperfections and noticeably improves the skin appearance. The cosmetic contains a combination of acids that lighten, smooth and gently exfoliate the epidermis.
Do you struggle with oily, combination skin prone to imperfections?
Try the Bielenda Good Skin Acid Peel micro-exfoliating tonic and your skin will thank you. When used regularly, the tonic helps reduce discolorations and imperfections and noticeably improves the appearance of the skin. It contains a combination of acids that brighten, smooth and gently exfoliate the epidermis.
The rich interior of our tonic - see how good your skin can look!
- AHA + PHA acids - have moisturizing and normalizing properties, exfoliate unnecessary, keratinized epidermis cells, which contributes to the fight against discoloration. When used regularly, they brighten the skin, improve its color and condition.
- niacinamide - a strong antioxidant, helps to slow down the formation of wrinkles, regulates excessive sebum secretion, and supports the fight against acne. Strengthens the protective barrier of the epidermis and helps reduce the visibility of enlarged pores.
- skin smoothing by 22%
- reducing sebum secretion by 4%
- less visibility of blackheads by 30%
How to use:
Pour a small amount of tonic onto a cotton pad and gently wipe the skin. Use after removing make-up or to refresh the skin. If you want to be #lesswaste, apply the tonic directly on your hand and gently massage into the skin. The product does not require washing. During the day, remember to apply sunscreen.
Aqua (Water), Niacinamide,Lactobionic Acid,Propanediol,Sodium Lactate,Mandelic Acid,Lactic Acid,Polysorbate 20,Disodium EDTA,Ethylhexylglycerin,Phenoxyethanol,Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Linalool.