OLIMP Calcium D3 Forte 60 Tablets
Calcium D3 Forte is a dietary supplement in the form of coated tablets containing a high dose of calcium and vitamin D - essential components in the body that help maintain healthy bones and teeth.
calcium carbonate, glazing agents - polyvinyl alcohol, polyethylene glycol, talc; anti-caking agent - magnesium stearate, bulking agent - cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose, cholecalciferol - vitamin D, dye - titanium dioxide.
|Nutritional information||1 tablet||2 tablets|
|Calcium||625 mg (78% *)||1250 mg (156% *)|
|Vitamin D||10 mcg (200% *)||20 mcg (400% *)|
Net mass >
Properties of ingredients
Calcium is the basic mineral component of bone tissue. In addition, it plays an important role in maintaining normal nerve transmission and contributes to normal blood clotting.
Vitamin D supports the proper absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus, as well as maintaining normal blood calcium levels. Like calcium, it helps in the proper functioning of muscles, and additionally supports the proper functioning of the immune system.
Calcium and vitamin D are needed for proper bone growth and development in children.
The preparation is intended for especially for people in intensive growth and development, women during pregnancy and lactation, convalescence after fractures and injuries, as well as women during menopause and the elderly.
Recommended daily intake
1-2 tablets after meals or otherwise after consulting a doctor. The tablet should be taken with a sufficient amount of water.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use other preparations with a high content of calcium and vitamin D at the same time.
- Do not use in young children due to risk of choking.
In the case of kidney stones, kidney failure and hyperparathyroidism, consult your doctor regarding the use of the preparation.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- To maintain a healthy state of health, use a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- A dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet.
- Keep at temperature room.
- Dietary supplements should be stored out of reach young children.